Contribute to our blog!
We welcome any submissions of Urantia-related content for our blog. Please click through the tabs for detailed information.
All published contributors are required to become members of Perth UBSG- The Friends of Perth UBSG option is free. Registration will take part as part of the publishing process.
We accept to following formats for our blog:
- Articles and opinion pieces
- Results of Urantia-related research findings and/or discoveries
- Book & film reviews
- Videos: (must include a min. 300 word summary)
- Audio: (must include a min. 300 word summary)
- Quotes: (must include a min. 300 word summary)
- Photo Gallery: (must include a min. 300 word summary)
- Links: (must include a min. 300 word summary)
Please see the Contributor Guidelines tab for submission details.
We welcome any Urantia related submissions for our blog. Here are our guidelines:
- Articles should be original to the author, preferably not published elsewhere. Articles etc.. published elsewhere can be submitted in a link format.
- Media to be included in a post must have source information, including links (see Media format Submissions below).
- As this is a study group website, article content must be agreeable to at least two core members of PerthUBSG.
- First time contributors must include a brief bio, and a recent headshot (make sure your entire head is in the picture).
- Published contributors will be automatically made members of Perth UBSG; Friends of Perth UBSG option which is free of charge.
- Include relevant links in parenthesis, next to the words to be linked (i.e., do not embed the links).
- Submission will be accepted in Word, Pages, or .rtf formats only (No .pdf files please).
- If your submission mentions organisations, businesses, or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to the audience.
- We do not pay guest contributors for their occasional articles.
Send your submissions to Editor
**Media Format Submissions
Video, audio, and photo gallery submissions must provide a link to the media where it is hosted. We will not host media on our site unless it is produced by Perth UBSG.